Tuition Fees paid direct to Wakefield Music Services
Fees & Charges 2018 – 2019
- Small Group 20 minute lesson £64 per term
- Individual 20 minute lesson £124 per term
- Individual 30 minute lesson £215 per term
Lesson costs also currently include;
- Access to thousands of exciting online music resources at wakefieldmusicservicesonline.co.uk.
- Free loan of an instrument wherever possible for an initial period
- Practice Diary and Annual Pupil Report
Membership of Music Centres and Ensembles
Membership to Music Centres and other WMS groups costs just £36 per term. This allows you to attend as many activities as you wish and/or suitable for.
Families that receive Free School Meals, Income Support or income based Job Seekers Allowance may be entitled to full remission of fees for a small group lesson for their first instrument and/or attendance at Music Centre. All lesson options are subject to availability.